Servers need to be armed to the teeth to be protected from threat within and externally, yet they have to remain functioning optimally, handle high volumes of activities and readily accessible.
Dr Web offers the protection of your servers without the huge overheads involved.
Anti-virus protection for Windows servers
- High performance and stability;
- High-speed scanning combined with low consumption of system resources allows Dr.Web to run smoothly on any server hardware;
- Trouble-free automatic operation;
- The delayed scan technology applied to files opened for reading provides flexible load balancing for a server file system;
- Flexible client-oriented configuration of scanning and actions performed with detected viruses or suspicious files;
- Simple installation and administration;
- Sound protection immediately after installation (with default settings);
- Transparent operation – detailed logs with customizable verbosity.
- On-demand and scheduled scanning of server volumes
- On-the-fly scanning of all files transferred via the server
- On-demand scan
- Scheduled scan
- Heuristic virus scan
- Scan of packed and archived files
- Notifications upon detection of infected objects
- Anti-virus administration from the server console or a remote console: configure the notification system, monitor protection, and optimize configurations
- Scanning statistics displaying process operational time, number of scanned files, and information about detected viruses
- Multi-thread scan
- Automatic disconnection of workstations from the server if they become threat sources
- Customizable notifications
- Instant notifications for the administrators and their groups
- Isolation of infected or suspicious files in the quarantine
- Curing, and removal or moving of infected objects to the quarantine
- Anti-virus actions log
- Automatic updating of virus databases
System requirements can be found in the documentation.
- Per number of protected servers.
- Anti-virus + Control Center
Dr.Web for Windows Server can be purchased as a component of Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite.
Dr.Web for Windows Server is also included in low-cost Dr.Web Universal bundle for small and medium companies.